Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Future (Revisited)

Not too long ago I wrote an article about the future: 

 The Future

So plain and simple: The future is scary. I'd like to say otherwise and be all wide eyed and optimistic but I can't because it scares me. Anything can happen and nothing is guaranteed and honestly you just don't know what you're going to get.  People say that they can't wait until the future for things to happen, but the future is now and things don't just happen, you have to make them happen....(for the rest click here)
 
 
But today is the present, the future is tomorrow and yesterday is the past. This is your life and it's crazy how fast time flies sometimes.  So here's some things that happened in the recent past.

  1.  Prom-  There was dancing, cute dresses, a chocolate fountain and good music. Also not to mention all the profile pictures that changed because everyone just looked so awesome.
  2. Grad Bash- Fun times in a theme park with your graduating class, definitely a fun time
  3. Graduation- From high school of course. The class of 2014 did it and I am delighted to say I was one of them. It's crazy to think that four years just went by and pretty soon another four years will go by and that's college. I hope to make the most of it. It's sad knowing that I didn't know half the people in my senior class. Like congrats but I don't know you. But it was seriously just time to be done with high school, no surprises there. It might be a pretty cliche thing to say but, this is literally just the beginning. Our lives don't end with high school, there are so many great things ahead. 
I think that in life we are given some great opportunities and we just need to take them. This isn't a long post so sorry for that but there will be more soon. It's summer, I've got time.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment