Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New music, fandoms and hot boys...

It seems that everywhere I look there are new bands and people just trying to make their mark on the world. People taking risks to just follow their dreams no matter what. It's all about believing in yourself. Sometimes it feels like I end up getting into new groups when they are well established and others sometimes I'll find them when they are new. I hate feeling like a fan who just jumps on a bandwagon and follows where the most famous people go. But when music or people are just so amazing you just want to follow them. It's crazy being 18 and then seeing other people close yo my age you are so successful. 

I previously said I was going to talk about The Janoskians and I will, and I'll also talk about Brandyn Burnette. I honestly think when it comes to famous people you just kind of wonder what it would be like to know them and not because they can share their fame with you but because they were normal once too. Everyone has a cool personal story and you just kind of want to know it. But it's personal and if they choose to share that's cool too.  But it's probably hard not knowing everyone's motives.  In fact I do believe one of the members of The Janoskians tweeted something like that not too long ago :


 It's crazy how that group is just a crazy bunch of friends doing what they love and having a good time. I would love to have a friendship like that where no matter what you don't have to stress and you can just have fun. Because life should be fun and friendship shouldn't be stressful. 

What I'm listening to:

 If you check out my 'what I'm listening to' sidebar you'll see it's been updated recently. I have my two favorite some from The Janoskians, Best friends & Real Girls Eat Cake. Two fun single that just kind of keep you pumped up. They are a couple songs that keep me motivated on a run. Black Widow by Iggy Azalea is also on my playlist as well. I also have a new Imagine Dragon's song, Battle cry, which is from the new Transformer's movie. But there's also this really awesome song by Brandyn Burnette called, Thanks for nothing. Seriously if you haven't heard it click the Spotify play button and listen to it. It's awesome and upbeat and it just reminds you that life doesn't have to be stressful. If you like it it's on Itunes:  click here, just saying.

Social media is a pretty cool thing because it helps you get an idea of who people are and Brandyn seems like a pretty awesome person and his music rocks. It's pretty cool knowing that with all those followers he still tries to make an effort to respond to all the tweets. If you don't believe me follow him yourself.



I probably have way more to say but I'm going to stop for now before I sound too much of a fangirl.
Well have fun check out the music and enjoy life more to come
xoxo,
Mercedes


No comments:

Post a Comment