Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hey It's me again!!!

 Life happens...

Well it's a new year seeing as the last time I blogged it was 2013, and now January is close to being over and I realized that I really miss blogging. Not that anything I ever had to say was that interesting , it was just fun to let it all out. This isn't a book I'm writing that has a certain plot or some article for journalism that has to be school appropriate, this it just me expressing what I have to say.It so often surprises me that sometimes people can even relate to it. Now I'm not going to make it my New Year's resolution to blog more, because let's face it, I'd probably ignore it anyway. Whenever I  feel inspired and not half asleep though, I'll blog.

Hopefully my writing flows a  little easier and you're not just reading a bunch of my jumbled up thoughts, because my thoughts get a little too crazy and confusing. What you don't understand is that, there are so many things that I want to say, some of them I'm just afraid to. I don't want to limit myself but then I don't want to share too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment